My Professional Philosophy
Real Estate, it's what I've always loved and what I love to do! Dating back to college and MBA school, I have worked in many areas of real estate including construction, development, leasing, property management, HOA governance, investing, and owning and managing long and short-term rentals. Since 2004, as a real estate agent, I've assisted over 800 clients, totaling over $300M in sales volume, consistently ranking in the top 1% of real estate agents nationwide. I relish the opportunity to employ my passions, skills, natural gifts, education, and life experiences to help my clients realize their goals and dreams. I truly believe my breadth of experience proves to be invaluable time and again as I help both buyers and sellers alike navigate the exciting journey of buying or selling a home.
My approach towards selling first starts by recognizing that selling a home is not a pushy sales pitch. It's about listening to my clients, learning what they want and need, and reacting accordingly. This approach applies to first-time home buyers, seasoned buyers, sellers, investors, builders, and any person in the market to buys or sells property. My goal is to be your real estate source, the person you count on for expert advice. To be this person to you, I dedicate myself to the study of our market, the education of the ever-changing industry, and the pursuit to always better myself personally.
My pledge to you is the following:
1. To keep you first. You can count on me to never make things about me.
2. To always be honest.
3. To be available. I can be reached almost any day of the year via phone, email, text, and of course, in person.
4. To keep things fun!
- Masters of Business Administration, Real Estate and Finance
- Broker Associate/Partner of The Group, Inc. Real Estate
- Member of Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed real estate agent since 2005
- Twelve years experience in Real Estate Development and Construction
- Served on numerous Homeowners Associations as President or Board Member
- Nine years experience as a Property Manager